Trade Approved Scales
If you buy, sell or trade based on weight, then the scale you use are required by law to be approved for trade use by the government and verified by an accredited scale calibration company. That’s us!
ProWeigh has a full range of NMI approved scales which can be verified by us for use in trade applications. Part of our servicing license requires that our test masses are regularly checked and are traceable to the national standards. This traceability could play an important role in the customers quality control procedures as well. Peace of mind in the knowledge that your scales are being calibrated with traceable test masses.
Based in Melbourne ProWeigh delivers Trade Approved Scales Australia-wide
Need a custom weigh solution?
With a vast range of “off the shelf” items at our disposal there’s not much we can’t do. If we can’t find load cells to fit, we can have them custom made for the application. Contact us via 0415 833 702 or use the form on the right.
ADAM Azextra / p
Using proven processing technology combined with software that delivers the features needed in today’s retail environments the AZextra is the best choice for your price computing applications.
- Backlit LCD shows weight, unit price and total price, to provide the key information simultaneously
- Adjustable leveling feet help optimise setup
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Lightweight design simplifies transport and portability
RS-232 interface for connection to computers and printers
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial uses
CL5000J with its reliable weighing function and sophisticated design is possibly the best equipment for enhancing your business operation.
Management functions, including data management, price control and PLU control, are necessary for any retail business environments.
- Memory capacity: 6,000 plus & 1,000 ingredients
- Speed key
- Standard: 96 speed keys [48 keys x 2 (double -click)]
- Pole: 144 speed keys [72 keys x 2 (double -click)]
- 30 label format & 10 free format designs
- High-speed thermal printer
- Cartridge loading-type label installation
CAS PB Counter Scale
Light weight and easy to carry! Equipped with a large LCD display which is also detachable for easy viewing. The PB is able to be connected to Ticket / Label printers of a PC via RS-212C interface. This portable bench scale is perfect for home delivery companies, farm products, dried fish, fruit & vegetables, meat processing companies, hospitals, schools and fitness centers.
- Available capacity 30kg ~200kg
- Detachable LCD Display
- RS-232C interface
- White Backlight
- Battery operated (rechargeable)
CAS PD-II Counter Scale
CAS PD-II Scale is a heavy-duty weigh only scale with interfacing capabilities which allows the scale to be connected to an Electronic Cash Register (ECR) or Point of Sale (POS) System. Large stainless steel platform and low profile. Adjustable tilt display, also optional remote VFD pole display or side display. Ideal for retail environments such as supermarkets, also ideal for parcel weighing and logistics.
- Easy-to-read & Adjustable VFD display
- Communication ports: RS-232C & Bit Parallel (ECR interface)
- Low profile & large stainless steel platter
- Basic weighing with Tare function
CAS HFS Pallet Scale
The CAS HFS is a rugged 1200mm x 1200mm platform scale supplied with the CI-201A indicator. The scale is ideal for weighing pallets, bulk bags or general goods.
The CAS DBii, AND EM, AND SW, ADAM CPW and ADAM GBK can all bee desribed as floor scales.
- Rugged construction and heavy-duty
- Load cell wire protected by flexible cable
- Load cell corner (adjustable) P.C.B
- Adjustable and swivel feet
- Precise finish by laser cutting
- Eye bolt hole allows easy set up & moving
CAS DB-II Floor Scale
DB-II with its pivoting display is designed with easy-use and flexibility in mind. Advanced functions and features such as percentage weighing, counting, cumulative weight sum mode and weighing comparison.
Ideal for industrial conditions such as logistics, food processing and also chemical plants.
- Tilt (90º) and swivel (360º) head
- Aluminum die casting platform
- RS-232C Interface
- Counting function