Scientific & Education Scales
When weighing in the scientific world, you need scales with proven reliability and accuracy. There may be requirements for portable balances for field work or a need for the scale to be protected in case of chemical spills. ProWeigh has a full range of quality scales for any weighing need and can build custom system should you require.
Based in Melbourne ProWeigh delivers Scientific & Education Scales Australia-wide
Need a custom weigh solution?
With a vast range of “off the shelf” items at our disposal there’s not much we can’t do. If we can’t find load cells to fit, we can have them custom made for the application. Contact us via 0415 833 702 or use the form on the right.
AND HR Series
What do you expect most from a precision analytical balance? If you are like us, you will agree that accuracy and reliability come before anything else. The HR-AZ/HR-A series of compact analytical balances, behind their simple design, utilize roven A&D sensor technology that delivers superior performance to all users who wish to do
- Large Removable Breeze Break with Antistatic Coating
- Clear, Reverse Backlit LCD
- Front-Mounted Spirit Level
- Twelve Weighing Units
- GLP/GMP/GCP/ISO Compliant Output
AND GP Series
The World’s First IP65 Compliant, Dust & Water-Proof Precision (1mg) Balances
Yet another breakthrough from A&D enabling the measurement of powder or liquid at 1 mg resolution, eliminating any worries about damage to the balance!
- Shock Absorber Function
- Multiple Weighing Units
- Statistical Calculation Function
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery
ADAM Highland Balance
Adam Equipment’s Highland balances have what it takes for lab work, field use, and various education and industrial applications. They feature multiple weighing units, RS-232 and USB interfaces, rechargeable battery and AC operation, capacity tracker, adjustable feet and level, lock down and more. Density and specific gravity determination are easy with the below balance weighing feature, and the removable draft shield eliminates wind disturbances outdoors or in drafty environments.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to “always on”, “always off” or “light only when weighing”
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Balances stack efficiently and safely to save space (120mm pan size only)
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
ADAM PMB Moisture Analyser
Adam Equipment’s PMB moisture balances set a new standard for data communication making recording results faster and easier. Use the USB interface and connect a memory stick to download the results as they are taken and store them for future analysis, no need for additional software to take readings from the balance giving the user total freedom to collect data on a production floor or in the field.
- USB host for memory card and USB I/O interface
- RS-232 interface
- Built-in memories for storing products and settings
- 3 settings for heating sample, ramp up, step and standard
- Soft close door to protect heating element
- Automatic test start setting for when the lid is closed
AND EJ Series
A newly developed load cell realises extremely cost-effective precision balances, enabling smooth, stable milligram measurements for a capacity up to 310g.
Recommended Especially for Use in Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Education!
- Breeze break with anti-static coating to ensure high precision and stability
- Adjustable response characteristics depending on the degree of drafts and vibrations at the location
- Hygienic and chemically resistant stainless steel (SUS304) weighing pan
- Operation with either AC adapter or four AA batteries
- Security slot in the rear of the balance to accommodate an anti-theft lock
- Tare function to exclude the weight of the container from the weighing result
- Large, removable stainless steel (SUS304) weighing pan, which is easy to wash and keep clean
- High-speed weighing in less than 1 second to increase your work efficiency
- Resolution up to 1/5000 (SJ-5001HS) for highly precise measurements
- Clearly visible LCD (with 25 mm character height) ensuring accurate reading of results
- Low-profile construction for storage in narrow shelves, which also helps when lifting heavy objects to the weighing pan
CAS PB Counter Scale
Light weight and easy to carry! Equipped with a large LCD display which is also detachable for easy viewing. The PB is able to be connected to Ticket / Label printers of a PC via RS-212C interface. This portable bench scale is perfect for home delivery companies, farm products, dried fish, fruit & vegetables, meat processing companies, hospitals, schools and fitness centers.
- Available capacity 30kg ~200kg
- Detachable LCD Display
- RS-232C interface
- White Backlight
- Battery operated (rechargeable)