Retail & Price Computing Scales
Proweigh has a comprehensive range of price computing scales designed for the retail environment. Whether its for the supermarket or the farmers market we’ll have an option for you. All retail scales are trade approved by the NMI.
Based in Melbourne we Distribute Retail & Price Computing Scales Australia-wide
Need a custom weigh solution?
With a vast range of “off the shelf” items at our disposal there’s not much we can’t do. If we can’t find load cells to fit, we can have them custom made for the application. Contact us via 0415 833 702 or use the form on the right.
ADAM Azextra / p
Using proven processing technology combined with software that delivers the features needed in today’s retail environments the AZextra is the best choice for your price computing applications.
- Backlit LCD shows weight, unit price and total price, to provide the key information simultaneously
- Adjustable leveling feet help optimise setup
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Lightweight design simplifies transport and portability
RS-232 interface for connection to computers and printers
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial uses
CL5000J with its reliable weighing function and sophisticated design is possibly the best equipment for enhancing your business operation.
Management functions, including data management, price control and PLU control, are necessary for any retail business environments.
- Memory capacity: 6,000 plus & 1,000 ingredients
- Speed key
- Standard: 96 speed keys [48 keys x 2 (double -click)]
- Pole: 144 speed keys [72 keys x 2 (double -click)]
- 30 label format & 10 free format designs
- High-speed thermal printer
- Cartridge loading-type label installation
CAS ER PLUS
CAS ER plus series with its reliable and flexible weighing functions and sophisticated design is possibly the best equipment for enhancing your business operation and process.
- Apply 5 direct PLU’s with 200 indirect PLU’s
- Soft tough tact switch with silicon rubber key pad
- Adopted dual interval technology for better accuracy
- LCD display
- Functions: Calculation, daily total, auto power-off
- Adjustable weighing stability