Weighing Indicators & Transmitters
ProWeigh has a large variety of weighing indicators, transmitters and remote displays available. These indicators and transmitters can be connected to suitable load cell systems for simple weight indication, process control, bag or drum filling, check weighing, or replacements for outdated or damaged units. Some of the options available are serial, analogue or bus communications for connection to higher level systems or set point relays for connection directly to valves, lights, alarms etc.
We also have a range of remote displays which allow for a second weight indication to be set up. This can be for indoor or outdoor use and there are various sizes and brightness options.
Based in Melbourne we Distribute Weighing Indicators & Transmitters Australia-wide
Trade approved versions available in some models.
Need a custom weigh solution?
With a vast range of “off the shelf” items at our disposal there’s not much we can’t do. If we can’t find load cells to fit, we can have them custom made for the application. Contact us via 0415 833 702 or use the form on the right.
PT-Model PT210 Advanced Weighing Indicator
The PT210 is a smart indicator for industrial weighing process applications offering powerful PLC integration facilities; standard serial ports such as RS-232C, RS-485, up to 4 digital inputs and 5 relay outputs.
The PT210 is available in a range of versions to connect by various fieldbus protocols such as Ethernet, Modbus, Profibus, Profinet, CANopen and also a version with analogue output.
- Up to 1600 measurements per second
- 16,000,000 internal resolutions
- Up to 100000 scale divisions
- Up to 6x 350 Ω load cells
- Programmable for tension – compression testing with analogue output.
- Ergonomic design with small size
PT-Model PT253 Entry Level Weighing Indicator
The PT253 is a low cost, high quality general purpose weighing indicator for industry in a durable stainless steel housing.
Weighing, Counting, Check weighing and Dynamic weighing for animals are standard as is printing which is selectable from 4 languages. It has 100 memory locations for Average Part Weight for Counting and 100 product memories for check weighing.
- 25mm wide angle LCD display with back light
- Up to 30000d display resolution
- 2 programmable function keys and navigation keys provide easy operation
- Linearity correction
- Gravity Adjustment
- Li-Ion long life rechargeable battery
The PT100LC load cell conditioner is designed with the latest SMT technology. It is compact in size and ruggedly constructed. An ideal compliment to the complete range of PT load cells.
The PT100LC has a 10V DC, 120mA supply for load cell excitation and output formats of: 0 to 10V, 0 to 20mA or 4 to 20mA. A perfect low cost solution for all your load cell conditioning requirements.
- Summing of up to 4 load cells
- Complete strain gauge bridge signal conditioner
- Wide input range
- Outputs: 0 ~ 10V, 0 ~ 20mA or 4 ~ 20mA
- Din rail mount
CAS - Model CI-200A
Ideal for a range of different weighing applications. Added flexibility by manually setting functions via numeric keys. With various power supply options, the CI-200A series is highly portable and ideal for environments where power outlets are not available.
- Simple and prompt full digital calibration
- High A/D conversion speed (80 times/sec)
- High resolution 1/10,000
- Weight back-up function
- Weight Comparison: HI/LO/OK (LCD model)
CAS - NT200 Series
- High resolution compact indicator
- 6 wire and 4 wire loadcell support
- RFI/EMI screened
- Multi-points linearization (4 points)
- Serial port RS-232
- PC command mode