Floor, Warehouse & Pallet Scales
ProWeigh has pallet and floor scales suited to dry or wet areas, capacities from 60kg upto 4000kg. Platform sizes range from 250mm x 250mm up to 1.5m x 1.5m as standard. Should you require a non-standard size then this could be made to order.
So whether it’s a standard platform, a set of weigh beams, a pallet truck scale or a scale custom made to your requirements ProWeigh has what you’re looking for.
Based in Melbourne we Distribute Floor, Warehouse & Pallet Scales Australia-wide
Trade approved versions available in some models.
Need a custom weigh solution?
With a vast range of “off the shelf” items at our disposal there’s not much we can’t do. If we can’t find load cells to fit, we can have them custom made for the application. Contact us via 0415 833 702 or use the form on the right.
CAS HFS Pallet Scale
The CAS HFS is a rugged 1200mm x 1200mm platform scale supplied with the CI-201A indicator. The scale is ideal for weighing pallets, bulk bags or general goods.
The CAS DBii, AND EM, AND SW, ADAM CPW and ADAM GBK can all bee desribed as floor scales.
- Rugged construction and heavy-duty
- Load cell wire protected by flexible cable
- Load cell corner (adjustable) P.C.B
- Adjustable and swivel feet
- Precise finish by laser cutting
- Eye bolt hole allows easy set up & moving
CAS DB-II Floor Scale
DB-II with its pivoting display is designed with easy-use and flexibility in mind. Advanced functions and features such as percentage weighing, counting, cumulative weight sum mode and weighing comparison.
Ideal for industrial conditions such as logistics, food processing and also chemical plants.
- Tilt (90º) and swivel (360º) head
- Aluminum die casting platform
- RS-232C Interface
- Counting function
AND EM Series
If you are OK with a poor-quality scale as long as it is the cheapest, the EM series isn’t your scale of choice. Or, if you are ready to pay whatever price for equipment with a beautiful exterior and countless numbers of fancy functions, the EM series isn’t for you, either. But if you need, on top of affordability, a solid, durable scale with just enough functions to ensure suitable weighing, you have found the right one.
- High Accuracy and Three Selectable Resolutions
- Clearly Visible Display with White Backlight
- Stable Field Operation Using a Rechargeable Battery
- Easy Carrying Thanks to Lightweight Body
- Enhanced Safety by Hemming Processing on Weighing Pan
- Hygienic, Stainless Steel Weighing Pan
Warrior scales meet the demands of tough wash-down and cleanroom environments. Solid grade 304 stainless steel construction of the base and indicator provide rugged durability. IP66-rated, the Warrior comes with all the features necessary to perform a variety of functions in the food, pharmaceutical, veterinary and manufacturing industries.
- Six weighing units (g, kg, lb, oz, lb:oz, N)
- Colour-coded keypad with symbols and text
- Display/hold function
- Large backlit display with capacity tracker
- Adjustable indicator for ultimate viewing angle
- Non-slip rubber feet
AND SW Series
Maintaining hygienic facilities is imperative in the food-processing industry, and the sanitary requirements of governments and companies are becoming increasingly strict all around the world.
- IP69K – the highest level of dust and water-proofing*
- Ultimate protection against the effects of condensation
- Streamlined construction for easy cleaning of food-processing residues Stainless steel weighing pan, frame, and load cell **
- Rugged and adjustable indicator bracket
- Touch sensitive capacitive keys to ensure permanent waterproofing
- Bright, multicolored LED display with 5-step comparator lamps
- Eliminates unnecessary lifting
- High weighing capacity
- Portable & easy to maneouver
- Sturdy construction & stability
AND ELP Fully stainless steel wet area scale
Ideal for pallet weighing and is available in a fully stainless steel version for wet area weighing.
- A wide range of platforms, one sure to fit your requirements
- Approved for trade use • Fully portable
- Low profile design allows access for 4 sides
- Non standard sizes and capacities available upon request
- Suitable for use with all A&D indicators, (trade approvals should be considered if applicable)
- Calibration & certification service available
ADAM CPW Plus series
The CPWplus series of scales offers an extensive range of models and configurations to accommodate a variety of applications. Choose the basic CPWplus for compact portability, the -M or -L for large platforms.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to “always on”, “always off” or “light only when weighing”
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Lightweight design simplifies transport and portability
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
ADAM GBK-M series
Adam Equipment’s bench and floor scales provide a wide range of capabilities at affordable prices. Choose the GFK for high capacities and the largest weighing platforms, or the GBK for capacities from 8kg to 120kg with a remote indicator.
- Full range tare lets you tare throughout the weighing range
- Solid, removable stainless steel grade 304 pan makes for easy cleaning and can withstand industrial applications.
- Bi-directional RS-232 output for connection to computers and printers standard on every model.
- Rechargeable battery means that these units can be used anywhere, even in industrial warehouses where power might not be readily available. Up to 90 hours of use before needing to be recharged.
- Large, backlit LCD display with capacity tracker is easy to view and gives you everything you need in one place.
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes.
ADAM AELP Series Weigh beams
The AELP series of pallet beams are ideal for pallet weighing and oversized weighing applications. They are easy-to-use and move, with built in wheels and handles for mobility and can be used with most indicators or paired with Adam’s GK or AE 402 indicators which offer a range of features. These beams offer fast, precise mobile weighing.
- Low-profile beams allow easy pallet weighing using pallet trucks
- Approximately five-meter shielded cable
- Heavy-duty rubber feet ensure stability of unit
- Integrated wheels permit easy movement
- Can be used with one of several Adam indicators
- Two beams per set
ADAM PTS Series Pallet truck scale
When using the PTS with the AE 402 indicator for quality control, the check weighing feature with coloured LED indicators can quickly indicate underweight, overweight and acceptable limits.
- Hold Function
- Full range tare
- Backlit LCD display
- Digital filters
- Internal rechargeable battery
- Bi-directional RS-232 interface
CAS RW-P Portable Axle Weigher
Convenient weighing platform, light and portable yet large enough for any type of vehicle. Accommodate virtually any vehicle’s axle arrangement with the simple use of ‘Dummy Plates’.
- Connect up to 6 pads simultaneously
- Built-in clock & printer
- 1 Serial Port: RS-232C
- Built-in charger & batteries (DC 6V/10Ah x 2ea)
- High speed dot matrix receipt printer
- Connect to PC or Remote Display