Crane & Hanging Scales
Whether you’re looking for a 15kg hanging scale to check your luggage or a 50t crane scale to weigh your shipping container, ProWeigh can supply what you need.
Based in Melbourne we Distribute Crane & Hanging Scales Australia-wide
Trade approved versions available in some models.
Need a custom weigh solution?
With a vast range of “off the shelf” items at our disposal there’s not much we can’t do. If we can’t find load cells to fit, we can have them custom made for the application. Contact us via 0415 833 702 or use the form on the right.
Multipurpose hand held scale. Lightweight and easy to carry, use anytime and anywhere.
- Easy-to-carry portable type
- Simple and easy operation
- Auto zero tracking
- Auto off function
- Hold function
- Tare function
CAS IE-1700 Crane Scale
The IE-1700 Crane Scale is a light weight, portable and easy to use crane scale. Equipped with a wireless remote control function which makes operation more efficient and safe. Use in recycling or any other light industrial applications.
- High external resolution
- High intensity Hook & Shackle, special load cell for safety installation
- Battery Operation
- Standard AC Adapter
- Die-Cast Aluminium Case
- On / Off, Zero, Tare and Hold functions
Designed with safety in mind, each scale features a standard remote control that allows operation at a safe distance. The rotating hook with safety catch ensures stability and keeps the suspended item securely in place. High-contrast red LED display and indicators are easy to read in any lighting conditions. A handy hold function keeps the reading visible on the display after the weight is removed, allowing the operator to safely record the weight.
The IHS crane scales offer durable easy-to-use weighing with smart features that take the hassle out of suspension weighing. With a range of capacities to suite different needs the IHS crane scales works for many different applications.
A standard remote control makes for safe and simple use and the large red display is easy to view in any lighting condition. A solid construction with metal housing and 360° rotational hook offers complete flexibility and ease of use.
- Selectable readability for different environments
- 360° rotational hook
- Large bright red LED display is easy to read in any lighting condition
- Remote control for easy operation
- Rechargeable battery for up to 150 hours of usage
- Robust metal die cast housing
Overhead track scales are used extensively in abattoirs, meat processing plants and butcheries to weigh various meat product from complete carcasses to individual cuts. They have a fully galvanized weighing section with various options for weight indication and control. Certain models can be verified for trade use.
- Trade approved (NSC 6/18/17 B)
- Maximum capacity 600kg Galvanised finish
- Simple installation
- Strong, robust design with up to 300% overload protection
- Standard track sizes to suit customer requirements (300mm-1200mm)
- Waterproof track scale for wet environments